scope of application
This hot melt adhesive is suitable, among other things, for use in the packaging sector.
- Materials: Suitable for bonding various types of varnished or coated paper and cardboard.
- Order: Developed for use in high pressure nozzle application systems.
- Application at: 170 - 190 ° C
- Suitable for freezing.
- High thermal stability.
- Wide range of adhesion, especially on difficult surfaces.
- Fast setting with a medium open time
- High heat resistance
- Composition: Adhesive based on a polyolefin polymer.
- Brookfield viscosity: 2300 mPas (RVT; spindle 27; 20 rpm; 180 ° C)
- Ring & Ball: 94 ° C
- Open time: medium.
- Melted Tack: High.
- Color white.
- Form: PRILLS
- Packaging: BAG 20 KG